Director of Federal Affairs
At the Ridge Policy Group, Rebeccah applies her legislative experience to assist clients with crafting successful federal strategies. She is adept at organizing large-scale Congressional education opportunities to garner broad support from Capitol Hill. Rebeccah manages several client accounts and works most extensively in the public health, innovation, and higher education policy arenas. She has enjoyed legislative victories related to each of these issue areas and has strong working relationships with corresponding federal regulators.
- Served as Legislative Director to Congressman Todd R. Platts for over six years, where she learned the importance of bipartisanship, developed strong Congressional relationships with Republicans and Democrats alike, and became aware of how to effectively navigate the lawmaking process and develop successful strategies
- Staffed Congressman Platts on his Education and the Workforce Committee assignment as Subcommittee Chairman, which included negotiation of policy priorities for the Committee, legislative drafting, and identification of Congressional hearing witnesses
- Actively participated in several campaigns at varying levels
- Served as Finance Chair of the Arlington County Republican Committee, where she organized a number of fundraisers for statewide candidates in Virginia and became well
- George Mason University, M.P.P.
- Dickinson University, B.A.